Subject: [vip_students] Re: avast
From: "Petrina Finn" <petrinafinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/08/2009 11:54 am

Hi Paul and martin

Thanks for getting back to me I knew that other people on this list had used
avast updated.
Many thanks for the serial number.

In relation to my JAWS at work I obviously have the home version of JAWS (or
standard) if you wasnt to call it that. I have xp pro in work so need the pro
version of JAWS to be compatible I take it.
thanks to everyone for their help.
Petrina