[vip_students] Re: auto response & printing to a file

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:11:34 +0100

Hi Edel, and All,

In many cases there are functions in PC land that one can use which may be not
always necessary
for you to use!
Don't burden yourself with such like  you mention unless it is really
necessary!
or indeed autoresponse should you may really  not need it!
Glad that you are finding the list useful.
Keep the questions coming!
I am still learning after x years!
Tony Sweeney.