  From: Eleanor Burke
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:44 AM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: audioview

  Hi
  I e-mailled audioview and Joe Bollard with regard to Audio view but did not
have a response.  Would anyone know why!?  I think if my subject is not of
interest maybe I would at least have an e-mail back in this regard.  I know
that Audioview is not a concern of the list, but someone might have an
explanation as to why I might not have received a response, e.g. Joe bollard is
indisposed currently.  Thanks.

  Elelanor