[vip_students] Re: another non computer question

  • From: "Seoirse Neilan" <seoirsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:07:18 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

i thought there was some equality act alright.

The girl(a lady in the office but not the teacher him/herself)   said that
there would be some visual and hand movements used in the TEFL training which
helps foreign students to learn english...it's apparently a particular of
technique that's used to teach a language.

Maybe, if i try to find out from a teacher of TEFL, some adaptions may be made.

Thanks for your email Eleanor,

Seoirse