  From: Seoirse Neilan
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:28 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] a non it question

  Hi all,

  i'm wondering does anyone know of a tax relief for blind or visually impaired
people when buying a new car ?  Apparently it applies  when their family or
partner can drive the new car on behalf of a blind or visually impaired person.

  I don't want to waste any vip space so, if anyone has any information about
this tax relief you can email me on

  seoirsen@xxxxxxxxxx

  I very much appreciate any information regarding same.

  Thank you in advance,

  Seoirse