[vip_students] Re: a non it question

  • From: "Mike Meaney" <mikemean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:11:58 -0000

Are you talking about the VRT if so I tried that when My wife and myself went
to get a new car..
with no luck. When I rang I was told I would have to be minus a limb, and I
wasn't going to do that for a new car.
Although the trader did tell me that he knew lots of people who bought cars
from him who were not visibly disabled.
Let us know if you have any luck.
All the best
Let us know if you have any luck.