[vip_students] Re: a dobie reader

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:07:32 +0100

Hi Susan,

Choose "run" and when the file has downloaded itself to your computer it
will begin to install. At this point you may be asked a few questions so
just use your tab key and answer either "next, ok, yes, or finish. Any of
the answers may be present for you to check on with your enter key so jut
follow them through.

Paul.