[vip_students] When a disc is write protected?

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:25:54 +0100

Hi Paul

Thanks for that info on cookies and cache.

Yes I was very scared doing my cleanup however, I'm on a roll now and I'm backing up files and doing a big maintainance as I see my hard drive is 3/4 full so thanks for the kickstart....

I'm trying to copy files on a memory stick which I regularly use between work and home but its telling me that the disc is 'write protected'. I don't know how that has happened. Please advise if you have the solution.

Edel

----- Original Message ----- From: "NCBI Technical Support" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>