[vip_students] Websites for accessing third level education text books

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:49:36 +0100

Hi All
I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if there are any
websites that I could download or read text books for college.  I am
useing jaws 8 at the moment but will be upgrading to 11 soon.
I would also appreciate it if someone could let me know if E bury
works with jaws as I would be able to access college books in the
library through this system.

Thanks in advance
Mairead