[vip_students] Re: Vodafone

Dorothy
Let me know tomorrow evening how things go and we will take it from there.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy" <dorothy.darke@xxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 11:54 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: Vodafone

Hi Eleanor

I have just come up and found your previous messages. I am a bit tired so will have another go with my phone tomorrow.

Thank you very much for all the help you have given me. You are right, the Staff at Voda Fone should be more helpful, they used to be when I got my old N70 phone but now they just can't be bothered.

If I can't get this right, I am really thinking about getting another phone as I am sick of the hassle with them, my phone has been sent away to them more than once and it is an absolute nuisance.

Speak later,

Dorothy.