[vip_students] Re: Using more than one email address on the list!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 19:34:08 +0100

I tried the Martha Woods one just because of what Flor was saying re Frank's
friend.  I found that the address he had given did not work and said I thought
that membership had to be through yourself.  I then tried on a new one.  You
can remove the Martha Woods e-mail address please.  I had told Stuart that I am
going to remove it today but could not find the correct information to send the
blank e-mail.  Eventually I found an address and sent a blank e-mail to
unsubscribe Martha Woods but this did not work.  I wish to retain my own e-mail
address of eleanor burke.

Sorry for the confusion.