[vip_students] Re: Using Facebook messenger!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:37:42 +0100

Hi Paul
I've given the installation below 2 goes but i am having no joy and am about to deinstall and forget it. However, I am prepared to state my problems here and hear your comments before installing. I have tried login using my Facebook e-mail address and my password for same. It does not want to accept this. Apart from all the rubbish something or jother knowledge and protecting children I am then lead to somewhere on the web where I get instructions because I am unable to login and this is directing me to go to my Facebook through Firefox, incidentally, I use Internet Explorer and then it wants me to go to my Settings on Facebook and to change a setting in Accounts. I'm afraid the whole thing defeats me. Anyone else had problems similar or anyone installed the application like a dream and up and running?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Support At NCBI" <support@xxxxxxx>