Subject: [vip_students] Re: Unread mobile messaging
From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29/08/2010 6:49 pm

Right then Jackie some questions for clarification.  Used it work?  I ask
because you say it became a problem when you got your phone back last year.
On some phones it is necessary to use the Object Viewer to label icons.
However, the Object Viewer is only available to those with Talks Premium and
not the Talks put on by Vodafone.

Elelanor