[vip_students] Tutorial:Creating a folder using the keyboard!

  • From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:35:59 +0100

Below are the instructions for creating a folder via the keyboard.

1.Press keys: "left windows key and the letter M" to get focus to the
desktop.

2. Press  the key: "letter M" till you hear jaws say "My Documents" then
press the enter key to open the my documents folder.

3. Press keys: "left alt + letter F" to open the file menu.

4. The first choice in this menu should be "New" if so then press the "right
arrow" once and jaws will say "folder".

5. Press the enter key on this option and now you can type in a meaningful
name followed by a press of the enter key to create a new sub folder within
my documents.

You are now ready to start putting files into this folder.

Good luck,