[vip_students] Re: The steps I use!

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 17:00:55 -0000

Hi Bert,

Am happy for you that it worked!

Yes have reread the tutorial mentioned tried again and no, no joy I'm afraid!

I could bring my laptop to work on Monday and ask IT to assist me or go to NCBI
by appointment and see what they think might be wrong!

I would prefer to use Yourtube all being well but Youtube using the same steps
does work for me however; gremlins for me with Yourtube!

I'm happy that all my security is correct and up-to-date!

Thanks for letting me know how you got on with that programme.

I will leave it at that unless anyone has any thing to add till I get this
resolved.

Thanks all for all your patience with this!

Best,