[vip_students] The steps I use!

  • From: "\(NCBI\) Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:58:25 -0000

Hi Tony,

Here is the way I download my songs:
1. Go into YourTube and type in a song name.
2. Go down to the results and press enter on my choice of song.
3. Use keys, "Alt + P" to begin playing the tune.
4. While its playing I press keys, "Alt + D" then press home key to go to
the beginning of the link in the address bar.
5. Use keys, "Control + end" to select the address and "control + C" to
copy.
6. Open up the "Free YouTube To MP3" converter, when it opens up I am
straight away in an edit box unless there is a new update available and the
message "Do you want to download the new version, Yes, No" gets in the way.
In this case I dismiss the message and then paste into the available edit
box my web address
7. I then press the tab key followed by shift + tab back into the edit box
to make sure that my web address pasted correctly and if it has then I shift
+ tab again to the download button where I press spacebar.
At this point the song begins to download.

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).