[vip_students] Re: The N97 Mini Info

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 02:07:52 +0100

Hi Jackie,

As long as you didn't fall in too that's the important thing!

Enjoy that phone.

By the way as a follow-up how do you find accessing emails and the internet and
all that?

Still kinda nerrdy myself not with internet set up on my E51 but am happy
enough with my laptop with internet!

Think a phone with internet as well as on my laptop well I may afford it now
but maybe not after Dec 7!

Best,

Tony Swweeney
      From: "Jackie mcbrearty" <donegal.jackie@xxxxxxxxx>
      Date: 23/10/2010 7:07 am

      Hey all
      oh goody about our little friend out of the office.
      However, not my gripe. I've attempted to set up my emails on my new
little baby the n97mini. However, it poses a weird problem my aircom and this
email has no issue but my team bangles address downloads all my emails dating
back  last year, everytime i delete one set more come down. Its only doing it
with the one email address.
      I'm confused and flustered. I always delete emails from phone and server
so thought that meant they where gone gone never to download in another inbox
again. I've just deleted the mailbox off the phone as it may force me to  harm
technology.
      Well enjoy the long weekend and the out of office responces.
      Yours
      jackie more confused than usual