[vip_students] Re: That man is back!

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:37:20 +0100

Hi Paul and all,
Yes, it was a fabulous holiday. three weeks of continuous sunshine. Only
cloudy day was last Tuesday as we left.
We could hear about the wx here on sky tv, so we dreaded coming back!
I am only catching up on my emails tonight. The neighbours wlan link
went down as he left for U.K. because he changed the unit the day he
left. Pity as he was anxious for me to use it as I have given him a link
to my satellite dish to get sky TV.

Regards
AEdan O'Meara.