[vip_students] Test

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:17:26 +0100

Please ignore

  _____

From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ger Delaney
Sent: 22 June 2007 11:41
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] ecdl

Hi Tony
The course to which I have attended is in the Fas Training Centre in
Limerick, and the name of the course  comes under the title of Multi media.
Now, due to some information I came by is that sage accounting programme is
compatable with the jaws professional xp   programme  as opposed to the home
xp .  A website for sage is www.sageaccounting.com . Tony, surley Kildare
must have it:s own Fas training centre??!! but at the moment I am waiting
for Fas to come back to me on a course  on sage accounting  with jaws, if it
is compatable. Any info  news and such info  is appreciated Tony Talk to you
later. Ger.