[vip_students] Talks and Transfering Sound Files from PC

Hi All
Does anyone know how I can transfer two files (ring tone and message alert)
from my PC to Mobile.  I will do this using a USB cable and have installed the
necessary mobile phone software on to my PC so am all ready to go if someone
can write out for me the various stages.  Once I have the music in a folder I
then want to know how to put it in the ring tones folder, likewise with the
message alert.  Now let's face it folks, I don't ask for much!!!!!!!!!  My
phone is N95 but I guess it is the principal of the thing.  Brian has told me
he has not transferred like this though I am aware he has a N95.  Actually
maybe one does not even need the software when transferring files though now I
am probably being stupid.  I hear sighted people talking about dragging and
dropping which is the same as cutting and pasting so we must be able to do this
with Talks.

Eleanor