[vip_students] Talks & Nokia

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:10:48 +0100

Eleanor!

I have changed the subject line but need to go aftter this now!
Perhaps one day it will be standard as say Apple products usually have in-built
accessibility; that would be definitely the way to go for the future me thinks!

          From: "John O'Regan" <john.a.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>
          Date: 22/09/2010 10:41 pm

          Dear Eleanor,

            The one thing stopping Jackie from buying her own phone would be the
          price.  If you want to purchase a handset without an airtime contract,
          the cost can be prohibitively expensive.  And then she'd have to buy
          and install the TALKS software herself.  A daunting prospect for many
          non-techies,

          John