[vip_students] Re: Skype Tutorial.

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aomeara@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:49:11 -0000

Hi Noreen,
Any chance of a Wireless connection via Irish Wireless Broadband or some
equivalent? I have a connection at the moment via Amocom here in the city. I
have 512 kb download speed and 256 kb upload. Skype is fine on it.
I tried to go to Smarttelecom before Christmas but they could not give me
Broadband afte promising me it. By the time we found out that I had given
them my line and changed phone number. I ended up telling them to get lost
and they left me for 10 days without any line connection to anyone at all!
I am now back with Eircom and got back my old number, however while I had no
line I joined the Wireless broadband service Amocom.
Regards
Aedan.