[vip_students] Re: Skype Query

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 23:33:36 +0100

Hi Eleanor!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Now Noreen has more or less resolved her issue re Skype!

Both She and Joan Ann are indeed experienced so I really can't advise further!

Now except to say that it is probabbly not a big issue to uninstall Skype 4 that was mentioned, reverting to reinstalling previous Skype version!

Well should you want my penny's worth, then I have found on occasion that when you say upgrade you may not be able to revert back as some programmes may not allow that!

I also think that it should be borne in mind that when sometimes you upgrade that there may not be the scripts of Jaws for example to go with your upgrade!

Just because it is "shining new" don't expect if you upgrade to it that the garden then will always be rosy!

Anyone any further thoughts on what I say or contradictory ones on this would be glad to hear from you!

Okay Eleanor?

Keep on truckin!

Cheers

Tony