[vip_students] Skype

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that today I am having problems with Skype
connecting to the Internet and I have tried different ways of trying to
solve this but to no avail.  So as I am on a Skype mailing list I found the
below information and thought it might be of some help to anybody that is
having the same problem:

Start:
Subject: Skype login problems

Some of you may be having problems logging into Skype.  Our engineering team
has determined that it's a software issue.  We expect this to be resolved
within
12 to 24 hours.  Meanwhile, you can simply leave your Skype client running
and as soon as the issue is resolved, you will be logged in. We apologise
for
the inconvenience.
End

As you can see from the above I think it best for me to just give it a
chance and perhaps it will be resolved by Skype it self.

Hope ye are all ok with your connections!

Best regards,

Loretta

  _____