[vip_students] Re: Sincere sympathies Eleanor!

  • From: "Petrina Finn" <petrinafinn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 14:36:38 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Sorry to hear about your guide dog and sincere sympathies on his passing. I have a guide dog, and like Joanann it is my first so I haven't gone through the trauma of losing a dog. I dread the day. We have had Fionn since my youngest was 2 so they are completely attached to him - they don't remember him ever not being in the house. Again my sincere apologies for your loss

It has removed 112 spam emails to date.