[vip_students] Sending Text Messages

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:53:39 +0100

Has anyone worked out an effecient way of doing this, say using the talks on
vodafone.  I am looking for a quick fix, have never sent text messages but
would like to give it a go.  I know that one has to hit keys a certain number
of times to get each diffeent letter but maybe someone has made out a list like
how many times to hit for a b c etc rather than having to think and work it out
at each letter as one goes along, like I think for e one has to hit the 2 twice.