[vip_students] Re: Seleting a single character in letter

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:07:39 +0100

Highlight the letter, go to Format and choose Font. Tab around to subscript and tick the box. You can tick the box by pressing space bar. Go slowly in case you miss the option but if you do never mind just go around again. Once you have ticked the box, continuing tab around until you get to OK. Another way to get to Font is by pressing the application key (which is like clicking with a right mouse) then arrow down toFont and press Enter. You will then be in that same dialog box I refer to above.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Keady" <distancelearningcn@xxxxxxxxxx>