From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eleanor Burke
Sent: 11 June 2008 23:47
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Research Help Please

Hi All

I know this is a skills learning forum but I am looking urgently for an item
that was in the Belfast Telegraph over the past few weeks.  The key words I
have are: Irish Association Audit Training

If there is anyone out there who enjoys looking things up maybe you might be
able to find this article for me.  It relates to people like lecturers
writing and to lecturing, that is all I can tell you at the moment.  I did
try and Google but no good really and I tried Belfast Telegraph Search but
I'm never very good at that.  I can phone them in the morning but if you
have a chance and you like looking up things like that I'd appreciate it.

Many thanks.

Eleanor

Checked by AVG.
17:11

  _____

It has removed 4572 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!