[vip_students] Re: Reminder program!

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:29:04 +0100

Hi Folk,
I too use the Voicemate [The Parrot] and find it great!
There is another product I think called the Voice Diary which NCBI or RNIB
could advise you on also.
I increasingly use the mobile now but it is not as quick at retrieving
numbers as The Parrot!
Something smallish and compact is the idea.
I for one hate to have to go to my computer for something like looking up a
number or likewise when I could easily find that on the Voicemate or my
mobile!
It would indeed be good to hear others on the topic and what they use.
All the best,
Tony Sweeney.