[vip_students] Reading E-mails in Outlook Express

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:22:41 +0100

Hi
I have Outlook Express, Outlook and Thunderbird installed on my PC.  I have
e-mails saved in My Documents and for some unknown reason they want to open to
be read in Thunderbird.  I have Outlook Express as my default e-mail.  If I
highlight and right click I have an option to Open With and can choose Outlook
Express.  Now my question is this.  I want to change the Thunderbird default to
Outlook Express.  There did not appear to be such an option when I had the
choice Open With unless of course I choose programme which has just occured to
me.  Is that a way of changing it permanently?  Many thanks.