[vip_students] Re Working in Windows

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:39:43 +0100

Hi Paul,

I think that my operating system and indeed computer are a bit old hat now so I
will have to upgrade like most of you in to the 21st century!

Sorry about all the confusion but surely it's resolved now and we all I trust
can move on in our learning!

A lot more learning in an upgrade I'm thinking, but I would welcome it!

There was an old teacher of mine once said that "a little learning is a
dangerous thing"! [*smile*]  I'm beginning to see what he meant now!

Apologies once again!

All the best
now.

Tony Sweeney.