[vip_students] Re: RTE Player

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:29:47 +0100

Eleanor,

Presume you've tried that link?

Well do you get RTE 1 and 2 okay receptionwise?

Does not RTE have the six and nine news on there, perhaps not!

  Any difficulty in finding the shortcut, is it easy to find?

  Good when abroad whenever to be able to access RTE TV that's for sure.

  I heard of other ways of setting up such like a proxy server and the like,
much above my head I'm afraid!

  Must let relatives in the UK know as they may like to try RTE TV too.

  Cheers,

  Tony Sweeney----- Original Message -----