[vip_students] Problems with Laptop

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 15:41:51 +0100

I am having the following problems which I would like to try and resolve.

1.  All windows oopening are very small.
2. There is a bar to the left of the standby screen which lists all my
documents and I do not know how to remove this.
3 I installed a programme, the Qube but it will not open.
4. On the task bar because there are so many applications oopen, say 3 OE
files, these are loaded one on top of the other.  Same for other programmes
like IE.

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan