[vip_students] Problems with Laptop

I am having the following problems which I would like to try and resolve.

1.  All windows oopening are very small.
2. There is a bar to the left of the standby screen which lists all my
documents and I do not know how to remove this.
3 I installed a programme, the Qube but it will not open.
4. On the task bar because there are so many applications oopen, say 3 OE
files, these are loaded one on top of the other.  Same for other programmes
like IE.

Frustrated.

Eleanor

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan