[vip_students] Re: Problem in contacts on N70

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 19:52:21 +0100

Roslyn presumably you have set to read character by character but I am just
thinking the othr thing is do you have predictive text turned on because if you
do that will also prevent you moving number by number.  To check if predictive
text is turned on, hit the edit key and arrow up or down as the case may be and
you will hear if predictive text is on.  If it is then turn it off.  Another
way of turning predictive text on and off is by pressing the hash key, bottom
right, twice quickly in succession so maybe you accidentally did that one day.