[vip_students] Re: Problem accessing sites on internet

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:42:39 +0100

hi niall,

so sorry this didn't work for you, maybe it's some thing different from me after all.

did this happen all of a sudden? it did with me, one day every thing was ok and the next day I just couldn't get in to some links on the web sites that I go on all the time, things haven't changed but I just get there by the way I explained to you in my last email.

so maybe some one might help the both of us.

Susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "niall fitzpatrick" <nfitzrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "niall fitzpatrick" <nfitzrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:44:41 +0100

Hi all
When I try and open certain links on some websites all I hear is a
beep and the link will not open. I have tried the same links on my
work computer and they open fine. Any ideas what my problem might be?

Regards

Niall Fitzpatrick

and any attachments from your system.

NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by
cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.

any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily