[vip_students] Re: Problem accessing sites on internet

  • From: "niall fitzpatrick" <nfitzrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:29:43 +0100

Hi Susan and Vincent
I tried Vincents way first and it worked. I then tried Susans way and when I
pressed on the applications key I didn't have the option to open. I must be
doing something wrong?
Thanks for your help. If you can figure out what I am doing wrong Susan will
you let me know because I think this would be easier than turning of Jaws.

Niall