[vip_students] Re: Printing labels

  • From: "Sean Kavanagh" <seany2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:44:54 +0100

Ahoy Nicky
I use address labels quite a lot myself and find them very handy.  Below are
the steps to take to get you started.

When in a blank screen in word:-
Press the alt key & letter T
Tab to envelopes & labels & press enter
Tab to options & press enter
Tab to label products
In here arrow to the brand name of label you wish to choose & press enter
Then arrow to the label size you require & tab to ok & press enter
Press alt & f4 to close
Now with Gods help any time you go into a blank screen, press alt & t tab to
envelopes & labels & press enter, you should arrive in the address label you
have selected.

The brand name I use is Avery L7160 address, which has twenty one labels on
each sheet/page.  Each sheet/page has seven rows with five columns.  If you
choose to use this brand of label, be advised that you type your address on
columns one, three & five.  Columns two & four are dividers.  On typing in
an address, simply tab to your next label.  If you use more then twenty one
labels, simply carry on typing your labels, but be sure to put enough
sheets/pages of labels into your printer when you are ready to print.

Naturally you can also print off just one single label.  On going into your
envelopes & labels this is your first option.  Simply type in your address
and tab around to the various options.

If you are in any doubt or if I have not made myself clear, please do not
hesitate to contact me on 0214628796 after six any or most evenings or all
day on most Saturdays and I will gladly talk you through.

Hopefully this has been of some help, but as I say do not hesitate to
contact me.

Sean Kavanagh