[vip_students] Re: Pre-Loaded Digital Audio Books

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:44:08 +0100

hi gang
the library here in castlebar has those pre loaded audio books too.
for all intents and urposes the device is like an mp3 with headphones and a remote control to navigate the book. been about 18 months since their introduction in his neck of the boonies so not sure if they have many more titles available.

dont forget however the overdrive project at south dublin libraries where you can download a vast range of audiobooks, music, documentaries and videos. their digital loans are available or up to 3 weeks and you can either burn or transfer most of the items.
http://digitallibrary.southdublin.ie/DAEE7B6F-EA93-4AAC-9C90-
you can e mail siobhan bermingham to find out more info
sbermingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
regards
paul h

----- Original Message ----- From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>