From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tony Sweeney
Sent: 02 April 2009 22:53
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: Please read

Hi All,

The chat is not taking away at all from the learning on the list! in fact it
is probably adding to it!

I for one now will desist from further friendly comment if that is what you
want!

We all know each other for goodness sake!

Not particularly bothered if I am not on this list again!

One of you are continually gripin!

See other lists!

Why is this?

Best