[vip_students] Re: Please read

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 22:00:03 +0100

Hi Robbie and everyone.

I suppose we're all guilty of this sometimes and I take your points.  Might
I suggest that if we have a message intended specifically for one person on
the list (not an answer to a specific question about computer issues, rather
an acknowledgement, thank you, or personal comment) that we address it to
the person where the "on behalf of" appears in the "from" line.

Some of us get a lot of emails on a daily basis and this wonderful list was
never intended to be a chat line.  However, I don't want to sound too
restrictive here, we're all friends and can use our discretion in this
matter.  I'm sure the moderator will have a comment to make but the general
idea is to keep the traffic down unless relevant.

Paul

  _____