[vip_students] Re: Phone

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:00:22 +0100

Hi Eamon and Susan,

Thanks so much for all your info.  It's great to get some feedback from a
user as it is difficult to know which one is better until you have operated
it for quite a while.  I have an old Nokia 6600 which I love but yesterday
the 7,8, and 9 keys were not working for me.  Luckily enough someone came
into my house and gave my phone a good cleaning and now these keys are in
working order again!

I know it will just be a matter of time til it gives up on me so at least
I'll have a bit of homework done on the subject.

Thanks once again,

Loretta