[vip_students] Re: P.A.'s

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 02:41:31 -0000

Hi Aine,

You don't mind if I jump in here!

Joe Bollard is it?

Think that Joe is up-to-his-eyes and possibbly can't assist everyone!

Like us all he doesn't know everything!!!

I'm not his spokesman by the way! (smile)
I feel that folk should check out manuaals/tutorials and any relevant sites of
which there are plenty out there.

I have asked questions on this list, and surely will again, but a bit of
homework oneself is good too!

I have no doubt that you are a grafter and wish you well for the future in
radio or whatever path you otherwise choose in the future.

You're right to take a break for the Xmas holiday from computer land as we all
should soon now not just for The Season but from time to time too.

It's amazing what a couple of days away from computer land can do to refresh.

Have a lovely restful and peaceful Xmas.