[vip_students] Re: Outlook: Creating rules!

  • From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:39:16 +0100

Hello Sean,

"I have received an email with an attached form in word format, which needs
to be completed and returned.  I have no problem going into the attachment
and reading it.  Please advise on filling in details and returning form to
sender."

Sean, there is no clear cut way of filling in such word forms as most of
them tend to be created in a very basic way. Normally when you have a
question to answer in word forms it might be written in the following way;

"What is your first name:"

Note the presense of a Kolin after the question. If this exists in the word
form questions for you then I would just write in my answers after that. For
example,

"what is your name: Paul".

"When I press start button & m to go into my documents I notice that all the
files/documents are listed horizontally.  Can I list them vertically?"

To list all your files vertically in the my documents folders, do the
following;

1. Go into "my documents".

2 go into the view menu with alt + V.

3. Now press the letter L for list.

4. Now go into the tools menu and down arrow to "folder options", press the
enter key.

5. When in here, press keys "control + tab" and ou will be in a tab page
called view.

6. Now you will also be on the "view reset button so just hit the "spacebar"
and you will be asked if you are sure you want to have this view for all
your folders, just tab to ok or yes and press the enter key.

7. Tab to the ok button and press the enter key to finish.

Paul.

Many thanks

Sean Kavanagh