From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Irene Maloney
Sent: 07 August 2010 14:00
To: vip (vip)
Subject: [vip_students] New contacts

Hi,

Since starting with outlook I have been able to access my address book okay
but I now need to know how to add new contacts.  With outlook express it was
just a matter of applications key then up arrow to add sender to address
book and enter.  However, this simple procedure doesn't work with outlook so
could someone please tell me the appropriate method.

Many thanks.

Irene.

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).