[vip_students] Re: New Year greetings and sad news!

Hi Paul, many happy returns I will remember Dick in my prayers. Take care good luck with the list for 2007, Best wishes, Marian ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lists" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 11:17 AM
Subject: [vip_students] New Year greetings and sad news!

Dear All,

First let me wish each of you on this list a very happy new year. Much has
been accomplished over this past year by our members here on the list and I
am delighted to  have been a part of it. Today however I have received the
very sad news that one of our members is at this moment in time gravely ill. You will have seen his name sometimes appear on the list and indeed some of
you may even know him. His name is Dick Craig. Dick  is to me a personal
friend and someone who thought me much about how much things like blindness
would affect my life back in the early days when I  first became blind. I
met him in 1992 along with his partner June who herself  is a wonderful
person and who also deserves our prayers at this time. I will of course let
you all know how things go but just remember him in your prayers.

Take care all and have a  very happy and peaceful new year.

Paul.