[vip_students] New Person for the VIP Listing

Hi

We have found the vip students emailing/bulletin list very useful as a valuable
source of information, guidance and tips for using the computer with Jaws.  We
have a new student on the IT by Distance Learning programme who would benefit
from the information on this, his name is Peter Reilly,  how should we go about
applying for a subscription to this listing for Peter.  Look forward to hearing
from you.

regards
Mary Keady
IT by DL Co-ordinator
National Learning Network
Cootehill Road, Cavan
Tel:  353 49 4377038
Fax: 353 49 4361288

The Information contained in this email message is intended only for the
recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering it to  the recipient,  you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately.