[vip_students] NCBI IT Training

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:41:46 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

A compliment to you!

I think that that servvice is really for beginners and all that assisting folk
to get up and running!

I'm sure they will assist as far as possible with problems along the way too!

You are quite computer-literate gathering from lists that we both are on
learning and you giving great advice!

Now with the cut-backs priority has to be a consideration for the IT trainers
I'm sure!

With respect I reckon you could teach them a thing or two.

There would be a waiting list so don't expect a "meet and greet situation at
the airport " when you visit again if you get my drift!

Keep on truckin as you are, you are doing fine in my opinion!

Best.

Tony Sweeney