  From: roslynallman@xxxxxxxxx
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 12:51 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] N 70

  Hi All,

  Using the N70.  Lately it's started talking when I'm not doing anything,e.g.
reading home screen details.  Also when I'm in a window, e.g. contacts, messages
  it will revert back to the home screen.  Also when I exit out of for example,
contacts, messages it will not say for example Vodafone IE...  It will just
  be silent.  I appreciate if there was no network coverage there might not be
anything on the hone screen to read but I do not think this is the problem.
  Any ideas?

  Roslyn