[vip_students] Re: Music Request - Off topic

  • From: philip_dunne@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:29:18 +0100

Elleanor,

You could try something from Vaughan Williams, his music tends to be very
funerial.

Regards

Philip Dunne
Information Resource Unit
Aonad Acmhainní Faisnéise
Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Kildare Street, Dublin 2,
Ireland
An Roinn Fiontar, Trádála, agus Fostaíochta, Sráid Chill Dara, Baile Átha
Cliath 2, Éire

T: + 353 1 631 2100; LoCall: 1890 220 222
F: + 353 1 631 2827; www.entemp.ie

Tel:  01-6312445

                      "Eleanor Burke"
                      <eleanorburke@btintern        To:
<vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      et.com>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [vip_students]
Re: Music Request - Off topic
                      vip_students-bounce@fr
                      eelists.org

                      02/10/2009 21:14
                      Please respond to
                      vip_students

Aeden I have looked at this on U-tube but I do not think so.  The slides
are about Baby P who was murdered.  I am sure you have all heard of this
famous case in the UK.  Basically the baby was let down by every single
professional who came into contact with him and his life cut down at about
17 months.  I was wondering about some sort of funerial music maybe that
might be played at children's funerals or something like that but I do not
know much mysself about music, some form of instrumental music.