[vip_students] Music Request - Off topic

Hi
I know this is off topic but I do not know where else to ask.  I am looking for
an appropriate peace of music for a PowerPoint presentation.  Suffice it to say
that the ppt has about 50 slides and is based on a tragic death of a child
through crulty by those who cut the child's life short.  This is a legal case.
I would just like to find instrumental music which could be played in the
background of the slides, something very sad and melancholy.  It would not want
to be words but instrumental as one does not want to detract from the slides
themselves but wants to convey a terrible sadness and great loss.  I just
cannot think of a suitable peace of music but I am sure there are those of you
out there who may well have experience in putting music to PowerPoint
presentations.  If anyone has any ideas of music would you be prepared to send
me off list MP3 files of the music you suggest?  Many thanks in advance.

Eleanor