[vip_students] Re: Mobile phone for sale

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:21:18 +0100

Hi Rahim,
I for one don't feel it necessary for you to apologise to anyone on the
list.  It is expertise and advice that you and others can offer that
makes the list such a positive and successful one.  The equipment we
require is so expensive,it is important to be able to obtain the opinion
of other users prior to making a purchase.  Finally and I know it is for
Paul to say but I cannot see how there would be any objection to any
technology item being advertised on the list, especially when it is a
bargain.  Keep up the good work. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
Noreen M.